We are situated in a stunning location in the northwest Lake District.
Ours is a unique Teaching School Alliance with a remit that covers all ages and phases, from age 4 to 19, including a Special School – we are, therefore, in a very strong position to be able to work with all educational providers in a wide area.
As a Teaching School Alliance we are committed to:
- Engaging in an innovative and collaborative approach to develop outstanding future educators and leaders
- Having a shared responsibility for the outcome of all learners
- Succession planning that systematically manages the talent within the Alliance to bring through the next generation of Head teachers, Senior and Middle Leaders for all schools
- Identifying strengths in the current Alliance and developing and sharing best practice
- Having a shared moral purpose to work together to improve teaching and learning
- Engaging in research and development that underpins all aspects of the Alliance work.
Shaun Monaghan, Director/National Leader of Education